Many companies use different kinds of energy to dry their raw materials further discharging CO2 emissions. For 50 000 tons to be dried, they need 18 800 mwh/year of gas generating 1 000 tons of CO2 per year. For the past 60 years, Argiletz has used the sun to dry over 100 000 tons of green clay.
Standards and certifications
In 2007, ARGILETZ Laboratory is the first company of natural, organic products to obtain the Standard ISO 9001. This standard guarantees the entire traceability of the quality process and the full satisfaction of its customers. In 2013, ARGILETZ Laboratory obtained the standard ISO 22716 corresponding to the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) for the cosmetic industry.
Industrial process respectful of the environment
The philosophy of ARGILETZ Laboratory is based on five principles: conviction, anticipation, generosity, equity and respect.
la conviction, l’anticipation, la générosité, l’équité et le respect.
• 100% natural, non-ionized, preservative-free clays.
• Raw material exclusively coming from the plant
and mineral kingdoms.
• Raw material exclusively coming from the plant and mineral kingdoms.
• No animal tests.
• Non polluting, recyclable packaging, vegetable inks.
• Tank of 6000 L to collect the rainwater so as to look after green spaces.